Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Friday Five

Playing the Friday Five this week.

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a stay-at-home mom but if I had to work, I wanted to be a teacher.

2. Did you follow through? If not, what happened?
No, only thing I am is a mom but I have worked outside the house ever since before I had kids in corporate America. In college I couldn't decide what I really wanted to do so I dropped out when I was offered a job. I went back after the first child and received a bachelor's degree in Accounting.

3. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid? If not, is it better or worse?
It's not what I thought back then but it is what is. Depending on what I focus on, it is probably as best as it can be.

4. Paradoxes aside, if you could time-travel back to when you were 10 years old, what would you tell your 10-year-old self?
Have more confidence and enjoy the moment.

5. Do you think the child you were, would like the adult you've become?
Yes, I think she'd think I was pretty smart.

1 Comments:

At December 11, 2005 at 8:05:00 PM CST, Blogger Charley said...

Thanks for playing! I very much appreciate it! :)
With peace and love,
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage

 

Post a Comment

<< Home