Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Friday Five! (On Saturday)

Looks like quet a few weekly items were a bit late. For me, I spent a little bit of time out in the stores anyway. Further problems with my internet connection has really thrown me off. Here are my answers for Courage's Friday Five.

1. On what day do you celebrate Thanksgiving?
On Thursday, usually at our house with just the family. This year was at relative's.

2. How do you traditionally celebrate this food filled holiday?
Most of the traditional Thanksgiving foods. I spend most of the day cooking, something I really don't like but I've got to have that Thanksgiving food. The rest of the day is spent chillin'.

3. How do you like your stuffing cooked (in the bird, separately in a dish, store bought, etc.)?
Separately.

4. What is your favorite dessert to eat on Thanksgiving and who makes it?
Usually the pumpkin pie I make. Otherwise too stuffed to eat deserts.

5. Can you name five things you are thankful for?
God's leading in my life, my husband, my kids, getting up everyday, and having a job

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home