Sunday, December 11, 2005

Weekend Assignment #89: What I Really Want

It's time to play the Weekend Assignment. Here we go.

Weekend Assignment #89: Money is no object: What do you really want for Christmas/Hanukkah/The Seasonal Celebration of Your Choice? Shoot for the moon, here folks. Share the thing you'd want to get if everyone you knew was a billionaire and wanted to spend money on you. One caveat: Don't ask to get celebrities of other people for the purposes of, well, you know. We're trying to keep things PG around here. Also: wishing for world peace is all very nice, but come on. Treat yourself.

Extra Credit: Seriously, what would you do if someone got you that thing?

I would have to say land and the house I wanted in the country. I thought about Texas but I realized that if everything, including bugs, are bigger in here and if my suburban yard has snakes (garden, I hope) in it, maybe Tennessee might not be so bad. If someone did that I'd be shocked but I know it was truly a gift from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home