Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Friday Five

This is my first meme in this journal. It comes from These are the Days of our Lives.


1. What is the one thing on your Thanksgiving table that you will NOT eat?
The turkey! I'm vegetarian.


2. Did you ever play in a pile of leaves as a kid? If so do you have a picture of you or someoneyou know playing in the fall leaves? Post it if you do!
Sure I probably did since we had a tree in our front yard. Don't have any pictures though.


3. When you think of Fall what are the three things that come to mind?
Snow; no sunshine; bitter cold; long evenings - That was in Ohio growing up.
No snow; lots of sunshine; not really cold; short days - That's in Texas now.
Ok, so there are four things but I never liked winter growing up. Much now where winter is just like an extended fall and there is now winter.



4. When was the last time you had pumpkin pie? Was it last year or have you already had some this year?
Not since last year.



5. Tell us something really nice about the last person you read an email from.
The last email would have been at work Friday. I haven't read my personal emails. I send out very few personal emails so I don't get many coming in.

1 Comments:

At November 20, 2005 at 4:09:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for stoppin by my journal. I am so glad you played the Friday Five. I will post everyone's links next Friday when I make the new list. Have a great day!

Robin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home