Monday, December 12, 2005

Tree tipped in red

There are supposed to be pictures on this site so here's one.


At my office, my desk is not by the window but I noticed this view. From this angle it appears to be a tree outlined in red leaves. From other angles, however, it is actually three trees perfectly in line. The middle tree is a brillant red and shows just enough to frame the tree in front of it. I took this picture about two weeks ago, yes in late November. Texas trees are confused and have been changing colors and losing leaves since early October, although some never seem to completely lose their leaves. I thought the peak for colorful leaves was over but here's proof it's not.

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2005 at 1:11:00 PM CST, Blogger V said...

Beautiful!
V

 

Post a Comment

<< Home