Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Tuesday Two - Episode 22

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC from Patrick's Weekender: YOUR SPACE

QUESTION A:
What room of the house do you most consider to be entirely "your space" and what makes it so uniquely yours?

or

QUESTION B:
A co-worker wants to borrow your workspace while you're out of the office. The next day, you return to find your things out of place. Will that bother you at all, and will you say anything about it, or just quietly return things to "normal?"

Choose A or B, (indicate which question you're answering!) then either answer the question in a comment or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment. (To be considered "first to play," a link must be to the specific entry in which you answered the question.)

Remember: choose one or the other...not both!

Since my answer to B would be the same as Patrick's, I'll answer A:

I have my own space in the house. When we first saw our house my husband showed me the crawl space over the garage which was also behind the closet in the master bedroom could be converted to office space. Within a few years it was completed. I love that it's away from the daily activity in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home