Sunday, March 19, 2006

Bluebonnet Time

It's bluebonnet time in Texas. I've been here 10 years this year and I guess Texas has grown on me. The state flower here is the Bluebonnet. Don't see it so much in town but I took a day trip to Austin. The day was overcast with raindrops but the scenery was awesome. Along the highways bluebonnets with a few Indian Paintbrushs grow but because of the clouds and raindrops (of course with my hands on the wheel) I couldn't get any pictures. I'm going to check my schedule but another long drive in the next few weeks looks likely.

1 Comments:

At April 6, 2006 at 10:11:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spotted my first bunch of blue bonnets about a week ago. They are so pretty and even when I leave Texas they will always have a special place in my heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home